Ayreon - Into The Electric Castle


Estilo: Experimental/Progressive Metal
Voz: Mixta
Año de lanzamiento: 1998
Pais: Holanda




Tracklist:
CDI
1. Welcome to the New Dimension
2. Isis and Osiris
I. Let the Journey Begin
II. The Hall of Isis and Osiris
III. Strange Constellations
IV. Reprise
3. Amazing Flight
I. Amazing Flight in Space
II. Stardance
III. Flying Colours
4. Time Beyond Time
5. The Decisssion Tree (We're Alive)
6. Tunnel of Light
7. Across the Rainbow Bridge

CDII
1. The Garden of Emotions
I. The Garden of Emotions
II. Voices in the Sky
III. The Aggression Factor
2. Valley of the Queens
3. The Castle Hall
4. Tower of Hope
5. Cosmic Fusion
I. I Soar on the Breeze
II. Death's Grunt
III. The Passing of an Eagle
6. The Mirror Maze
I. Inside the Mirror Maze
II. Through the Mirror
7. Evil Devolution
8. The two Gates
9. "Forever" of the Stars
10. Another Time, Another Space




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...